0

Love and my Lil'bro ..

Posted by Unknown on 00:36

I think it was love at first sight for my little brother (poor soul) , you see we were in a mall at Singapore called Bugis, we came across this little cute shop called Cupid hut, ( you can search it on face book if you want to see ) this shop sells couple shirts and clothes, like couple polo’s, couple long sleeves, accessories and the such, but what my brother saw was the girl who was manning the store, a cute and pretty Singaporean girl, he even asked me to take a picture of her, (tsss!) some of us were looking at her merchandise but my little brother was too overwhelmed, so by the time we went to another store, he couldn’t resist it and went back to take a picture with the girl of his dreams, which he didn’t get the name (boohoo! and no Love is not her name, you might mistake it from the title) and Yes! The girl agreed, all throughout the day my brother was holding on to the camera that he used, afraid that one of us would delete there picture, haha.. lil’bro’s nowadays..


too bad its a bit blurry dude, blame the one who took the pic..
(which is not me :3 )


look good together ?


i better post this before he finds out, so chill out guys!


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Randomly Random All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.