0

Bag's packed and ready to go!

Posted by Unknown on 00:19

Now to start off with our 8 day trip, let me just say that I will be brief because it would take forever if I mention the whole trip. Arrival at Singapore Changi airport at around 1:00am in May 10, 2013. Slept for a few hours, and then started strolling at Singapore. First stop was the Universal Studios Singapore, the place was awesome, and it feels like they made a different world inside. All the buildings, decorations, even the pavements looked awesome, not to mention the rides I mean they were breath taking.. Literally. All of us loved Singapore, I mean it’s a wonderful city, advanced, clean, ordered,  it’s a place where you would want to live, they’re transportation is good, like taxi’s (there taxi’s are like, Chevrolet, Mercedes Benz and all),buses,  trains or MRT and our favorite the Healthy transportation, you ask why it’s called Healthy transportation? Because it’s good for the health like duh?!, the muscles, the figure, and all. because we walked!! Endlessly I might add!! Lol .. We wanted to experience walking on the streets of Singapore lol. Uhhh! Looks like I failed to mention that it was a two country vacation? We also went to Malaysia by the way, where we took a bus from Singapore to Malaysia that traveled for six whole hours, hehe.. anyway, when we got off our bus from Singapore, Genting Malaysia greeted us with a temperature of 17 degrees Celsius , burr! Note, that I was wearing a jogging jersey, shorts and slippers. We stayed Genting’s first world hotel, that had around 6,000 rooms plus. It was huge, and freezing. Good thing they had Starbucks, anyway after checking in we went to their amusement park and bought a “ Ride-All-You-Can “ ticket, the boys didn't waste any time and immediately went to the Go-kart racing, which I was the fastest haha .. I have bragging rights since it’s my blog, deal with it. Lol, now I don’t want to stall you any further because it may sound boring if I just mention all the things that we did, I will allow you my readers to go and read some more of my new blogs, I will discuss more of the things that happened in our trip in detail, so this is just like a teaser, lol .. Hope you will check them all out, till here for now, gotta bounce, peace out! (pictures below) sorry didn't have many pictures in Malaysia, too bad.


touchdown at Changi Airport.. wacky pose

a blurry photo of the Singapore flyer


off to sentosa island with the gang..
got our tickets ready..

Universal Studios

A different world awaits you inside.. O_o


soaking wet after the Water World experience..


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Randomly Random All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.