4

bouncing back!

Posted by Unknown on 05:56



What is the feeling of envy?(not sure if that's the right word to use though) It’s the feeling when you see your dad giving your elder brother the dream phone that you have always wanted. HAHA! That feeling when you can’t do anything than just look and let the moment torture you. HAHA! That was what i felt around 20 minutes ago, my dad giving my brother a brand new Samsung Galaxy S3 ... T_____T

I was like … @______________@ WHY?!?! But anyway, enough of that.. I wont allow it to torture me anymore so.. maybe i'll be receiving something much better on the long run,yeah maybe, bye.. intended to post this last two nights ago though..


*Yeah, seriously that was my face.. or worse.. ^^,





4 Comments


i can only imagine heeee! remember: good things come to those who wait. better things come to those who try. best things come to those who believe..


but DESIRED things come to those who PRAY! <3

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.. :*


Yeeii! haha .. i will delight my self.. maybe God has reserved something better for me. :))


being the eldest definitely has its perks. its similar to the feeling i had when Abe got her tab. hahaha, but you know, she pays for that. but still, it made me want to quit school and get a job. HAHAHA you post so gay. lol. anyway, yeah we'll just do what we can do best~PRAY!


that is not Gay dude .. that's just what it is .. do i call your blogs so MANLY? no, haha.. so its not Gay.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Randomly Random All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.