0

A Pirates life for me

Posted by Unknown on 22:46


Ahoy Mates! Don't mind me, just wanted to say that. Call me crazy but "aye" i find pirates fascinating. I enjoy this bunch of people. They talk differently with the, "aye, bilge rat, avast ye and one of my favorites "Aye were in Davy Jones locker",.. My fascination started in 2003 when the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean" hit the big screen, got amused by one of the lead role Johnny Depp who plays THE Captain Jack Sparrow. And may i say that he plays the role with utmost understanding of his character, i mean seriously he's a natural! And ever since, i got hooked up to the movie and the idea of pirates are so cool. haha.. Watched all the pirates of the Caribbean movies from the first to the most recent, and i heard that sometime in 2013 the 5th installation of the movie would be launching out, can’t wait for it. I can say that even my siblings find them cool. And i can only imagine that when we travel by boat here in the Philippines from one Island to another, like Mindanao to Luzon or to be specific Cagayan de Oro to Manila that would take around three days to travel and is already along the country. Not to mention that we use engines now or motors whichever sounds better, and at their time they would only depend on the wind pushing their sails! But i don't know if those guys who paddle manually for the small boats does that with the big ships.. Hmmm.. (Wish i knew), and they travel the seas, cross countries and nations?? No wonder they all look like that. Tsk poor guys, but anyway just wanted to share my fascination with you all and hope that you find it interesting..






On the other hand while typing this, my stomach just made a signal that it wants to be fed. Hmmm, hard thing to tame.. and then i just remembered my cravings for McDonald's Big Mac, which i by the way is having second thoughts every time i try to buy (thanks for the discouragement on how Unhealthy it is.. you know who you are..) It, and then i remember a friend of mine once told me that Big Mac's in the US are far bigger than ours. Hard to believe but it’s true,  friends from there (balikbayans) confirmed it. The question is, is it because they have a bigger appetite than ours? I don't think so, I've seen people ate so much that made me wanna puke even if I was just watching them, as if I was the one who's getting all full, and what an experience that was. Anyhow, right now i just wanna tame this stomach of mine by, of course giving in to its demands. haha. But, I'll make sure that someday SOON I'll try the Huge Big Mac that US has to offer and it will be mine for the taking! *Sinister Laugh*, but for now i guess I'll just settle for the ordinary sized Big (?) Mac... Ciao! Bon Appetite!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Randomly Random All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.