0

Certified Book'o holic!

Posted by Unknown on 03:35
Long time no Post? haha.. been very busy and hadn't found the time to make a post. Anyway, Book'o holic certified! i know i just scrambled the title. Anyway, book reading is one of my hobbies, I've read like almost 50 books, once i have the book that i want in my hands i cant stop reading, especially if the story and the plot is very exciting. I tend to focus on reading and paying no attention to the things around me, that's what happens when i read. I've been told that making that a habit is not good, i mean not the book reading but being engrossed in reading the book and neglecting the things that are happening. been into trouble a number of times by that. not paying attention in class just reading, lowers my social activity especially when im with my friends.. i lose track of time when i read, where this one time i stayed in my room when i checked my clock it was 3 in the afternoon, the next time i looked it was 2am, shocking but i did finish two books then. i think it was The Red Pyramid and the Throne of Fire. anyway, enough of this babbling.. got lot of things to do..again.. shout outs to my fellow book readers.. any book suggestions? :) peace out!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Randomly Random All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.