0

Photography: When 12mega pixels aren't just enough anymore

Posted by Unknown on 03:29

Digital cameras had been quite the center of attraction around 3-4 years ago, in my part of the world. They're small and light, takes less space when you pack it. With pixels ranging up to 12 mega pixels and it was good. THEN.. But right now some people aren't just contented with the quality of the photos that they are taking, some people like me. And all so suddenly the age of Digital Single Lens Reflex cameras were born (awesome) or more commonly known as DSLR's or SLR's. These babies are far more superior to the Digital cameras, you can make a night scene look like its morning and the vice-versa you just need to adjust the ISO and aperture and you can get better shots by experimenting. Buying our first Camera the Canon 550D i tried experimenting on it, but can't seem to get it right until a friend of mine taught me the basics, and from then i started learning by myself, and now i got really hooked into it, and my parents are gracious enough to support me, so by the time i graduate and the start of my summer vacation (permanent summer vacation) i think i will be attending Photography lessons, along with my church mates who are also so passionate about photography, hmm. We are thinking about making a business out of it. Photo-shoots perhaps? That would be cool. 

Anyway thanks for reading this, hope you enjoyed it.

LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION!!

My shout outs to those seniors in photography, any helpful tips would be very much appreciated. :D



0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Randomly Random All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.