2

A MUST TRY: Google+

Posted by Unknown on 10:47




I've heard about this for quite some time now, and one of my friends recommended me to try it, but i told myself, i got Facebook so what good will this do? And then as i tried it a few days ago i really enjoyed it. I mean Facebook allows you to interact and contact people, post photos, have groups etc. But Google plus offers something more unique. The Communities!  I mean it’s like grouping the people who have the same hobbies and interest with each other, like Percy Jackson fans, Harry Potter fans, Twilight fans, Bloggers and so much more. You interact with other people other than your usual friends on Facebook or any other social network. In Google plus you can post videos, pictures, quotes, favorite line of your favorite movie on the communities you have joined, don't get me wrong, you can also do that on Facebook, but it's really something when you post it into a group of people who shares the same passion with you.  For example, i have developed this fondness of the series “Percy Jackson and the lightning thief & The Heroes of Olympus “i know i can post it in Facebook, but there is this feeling of belongingness when you share it with the people who feels the same way. Not to mention you might get a new friend because of this. So just try it. Google+ .. 




Its really Cool!!

don't forget to add me in your circles.. ^_^



2 Comments


It's definitely been good for me so far
Jaye
http://the-movie-life-of-jayep.blogspot.co.uk/


Yeah i agree, its very nice.. especially the communities. :)

thanks for following, followed you back. :)

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Randomly Random All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.