0

Election elsewhere

Posted by Unknown on 23:58

The power is in the tip of your pen as they say;  but I didn't feel such power during this elections. Because I was out of town ( I can’t remember if I checked whether I can vote while in another country), we missed the elections but we were checking the internet for the vote counting, and sad to say that our main candidate lost, well you really can’t predict the outcome of the elections, especially when there are lot of things going on.. if you know what I mean.. But, what’s surprising is that most of the political King-pins in our country lost, hmmm.. I wonder, if it’s not made by vote buying or something like that, then maybe God really has a plan brewing... I can’t congratulate the winners of this election one by one so I’ll just use the media hehe, but I hope that whatever promises that these political leaders made to the people they would honor it, and strive to be a better leader than the ones before them. They would not just make projects that would ensure them a spot for the next elections, but make projects that would ensure the prosperity and the future of our next generation!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Randomly Random All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.