0

Hurray for taste buds

Posted by Unknown on 23:32

Before we went to Singapore I frequently asked myself what kind of food I would eat there. I was hoping to find and dine with the familiar foods like, McDonald's, KFC , Jollibee and etc. but much to my surprise the group wanted to try cuisines Singaporean style, and I thought “ oh boy we’re in trouble “ but then as I tried the cuisines they were brilliant, the flavoring was awesome, the way they cooked it, especially the smell.. it captivates my appetite, totally changed my perspective on Singaporean cuisine, I thought that I would never like it cause I got used to Filipino food but then again I was wrong, hehe.. so here’s a picture of me in one the Singapore’s food republic, oh boy I would like to go there again, I still haven’t tried a hundred different food selections. It looks small from the outside but when you go inside it’s so huge, and there’s like a number of different stores (small ones though) selling different food .. (I'm getting hungry now) well,  I would like to type more about food but I think I need food right now, I mean right now! So gotta say bye for now, bon appetite!




0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Randomly Random All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.