0

Under pressure!!

Posted by Unknown on 17:36
Finally its caught me, the pressure of being a graduating student. All the requirements are eager to greet me with warm hugs and kisses, not literally ofcourse but its here nonetheless. Got lots of requirements for my major subjects and my minor subjects who feels like they're major subjects.. Seriously dude stop flattering yourself! Im referring to my minor subjects, sorry for that. I wouldn't say that to my beloved readers ofcourse (if there are. Hoping) i mean seriously, this mid-term grade of mine on one of my minor subjects gave me a C grade, can u believe that?! And my majors are like B-,B,A,A- it ruins the view seriously!! I can blabber about this all day but i wont allow it to happen, got side tracked sorry, now back to the topic. Pressure!! Sigh.. I am really feeling it right now, but im optimistic, its because i know that if i am feeling this pressure right now meaning i am already getting there, the final goal of my academic life, to graduate i can feel it in my skin, i can almost taste it (not literally duh?!) the sweetness of walking on that red carpet as my name is being called, finally its worth all the stress.. As we will hear the words " I now announce you Graduates! " and then the real fun will begin. So sorry for being a day dreamer, but as they say if you dream, then dream big!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Randomly Random All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.